Web Personalization and A/B Testing Specialist
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Mid-West’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Web Personalization and A/B Testing Specialist in the Digital Commerce department.
You may be asking yourself, what competencies would we be looking for in a Web Personalization and A/B Testing Specialist? Well, we are glad you asked! In this position, directly reporting to the UX Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing site optimization strategies to improve user experience and build omni-channel sales. The position requires strong online marketing skills and an analytical mind in order to design innovative and successful testing strategies to continually optimize the online neighbor experience.
You will create a plan as well as execute the various online site optimization tests involving multivariate testing and personalizing the user experience. You will analyze the success of our on-site marketing tactics and tests to provide strategic direction and guide investments to improve conversion, path to purchase, and the customer experience. In addition, the position will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the planning and execution of on-site A/B and multivariate testing initiatives and timelines to support the goals and objectives of the business
- Optimize the on-site user experience including shopping cart funnels, on site search and browse, on site promotions, upsells and cross-sells, and more by tailoring the user experience using best practices in personalization and in turn inform the product roadmap.
- Synthesize information to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, and recommend new opportunities to the eCommerce team
- Work cross-functionally with the business analyst, eCommerce business team and development resources to manage end to end execution and successful website roll-outs, ensuring testing and personalization plans are developed, assets created, and budgets and deadlines met
- Develop A/B and multivariate test plans with the objective, clear hypothesis, and success metrics needed to measure effectiveness
- Monitor tests throughout their lifecycle to ensure testing fidelity and validity, evaluating the impact of concurrently running tests, promotions, launch of new features and other website changes that might influence test results
- Understand customer touchpoints to drive personalization efforts for defined customer segments
- Synthesize information to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, and recommend new opportunities to leadership
- Secondary: Support ongoing site enhancement initiatives as a user tester or in any capacity necessary
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- BS/BA in Marketing, eCommerce or related field
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a digital online marketing role with A/B or multivariate testing experience
- Demonstrated experience in conducting online personalization and A/B testing using enterprise tools like Optimizely, Monetate, Adobe Target, VWO or similar.
- Understanding of the eCommerce user experience.
- Advanced analytics capability with an aptitude for quantitative analysis.
- Creative thinker and problem solver with the ability to synthesize data, identify trends and recommend viable solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, "self-starter" environment serving as a catalyst for change Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail.
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at: jobs.artvan.com. Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3462