Strategic Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Mid-West’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Strategic Marketing Manager in the Marketing/Advertising Department.
You may be asking yourself, what competencies would we be looking for in a Strategic Marketing Manager? Well, we are glad you asked! In this position, directly reporting to the Director of Promotional Planning, you will be responsible for overseeing marketing strategy around partnerships and key initiatives. Additionally, this person will be responsible for end to end execution working with cross functional partners, processes, & systems. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of an integrated marketing strategy including email, social media, direct mail, videos, and advertising for strategic sponsorship and key initiative campaigns.
- Collaborate and execute marketing initiatives with strategic partnerships such as; Detroit Pistons, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, University of Michigan/Michigan State University/Ohio State University, etc.
- Collaborate and execute marketing initiatives through collaboration with internal partners including but not limited to: Million Dollar Day, Grand Opening, and store Anniversary events
- Serve as single point of contact for franchise store marketing and event planning, promotions, and execution
- Communicate with vendors and internal team to develop strong relationships and meet deadlines
- Perform market research, forecast trends, and analyze marketing metrics
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Analyze and present results to senior management of assigned marketing programs
- Develop and manage budgets, timelines, and action plans
- Collaborate with creative and product team on branding, cross-promotional, and other revenue generating campaigns for the brand
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 5 years proven work experience in marketing, preferably in a retail environment
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at jobs.artvan.com. Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3991