Store Warehouse Associate - part time
The position of Store Warehouse Associate plays an essential role in assisting in key processes to ensure our Art Van Furniture store procedures are executed to expectation. We are currently seeking new candidates to join our team!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Unloading of trucks received and preparing trucks for return to corporate warehouse
- Scanning and placing furniture items in designated customer pick up areas
- Creating inter store transfers per our stores and/or corporate warehouse with accuracy
- Assisting with furniture placement on the store’s showroom sales floor
- Loading furniture purchases into customer’s vehicles
- Creating an excellent customer service experience
Key skills that will help you succeed:
- Team player
- Excellent attendance & reliability
- Attention to detail
- Coachable; open to receive feedback
- Ability to lift, stand and carry items 50-75 lbs. or more
- Available to work all shifts: days, nights and weekends
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background screening
Apply Now at: jobs.artvan.com
We welcome veterans to apply
Skills / Requirements
Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Attention to detail.
Demonstrated ability to follow instructions.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 3448