Seasonal eCommerce Sales Consultant - part time
Art Van Furniture, the Midwest’s premier furniture retailer and one of America’s top 20 furniture retailers, is rapidly expanding our internet presence and brand. Our rapid growth has created opportunities for individuals as Seasonal eCommerce Sales Consultants through the holiday season.
The Seasonal Consultants work with customers either via the internet or by phone, answering questions, providing information and suggesting items. The goal of these positions is to assist customers from order initiation to completion.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who has excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing), has a strong interest or training in design and style and enjoys helping people. Specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Checking inventory to ensure that requested product is available.
- Computing pricing, discounts, shipping and other purchase related costs.
- Handling customer questions and issues.
- Preparing and emailing invoices.
- Verifying customer and product information.
- Working with customers to verify order and delivery information.
- Selling add-on and/or additional products.
- A true desire to help others.
- An outgoing personality and outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- An understanding of or experience in sales.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
Apply on-line today at jobs.artvan.com.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 3035