Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Mid-West’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer in the Marketing Department.
You may be asking yourself, what competencies would we be looking for in a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer? Well, we are glad you asked! In this position, directly reporting to the Director of Retention Marketing, you will be responsible for providing ongoing support with administrator functions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You’ll work with marketing managers to identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations to increase operational efficiency as well as participate in the design and implementation of those solutions. In addition, the position will be responsible for the following:
- Architect the integration between Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.
- Create and validate technical design and solutions.
- Configure required data extensions, e-mails, contents, and other activities (microsites, user initiated mails, triggered emails, programs).
- Carry out solutions testing and validation post-deployment.
- Create and manage automation journeys end-to-end and work with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Data, Design, Content, Sales, Legal, Product, etc.) to create and oversee marketing automations across a variety of content and audiences.
- Work with internal creative services and outside agencies to help develop creative and technical assets for mix channel communications.
- Design and code email templates in HTML/CSS/AMPscript to be compatible on different email clients, web browsers, and mobile.
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve communications performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs.
- Run reports and analyze data to monitor performance of various campaigns and projects and provide valuable data driven analysis and insight to facilitate business decision making.
- Collaborate with team members to develop new features, enhance existing features, underlying software components, and frameworks.
- Contribute ideas and provide feedback on many project within the team’s portfolio.
- Design and maintain email templates within Marketing Cloud.
- Create and maintain automations/data extensions and connector data.
- Develop documentation of current processes and future enhancements.
- Keep abreast of new technology to help create new processes and enhancements to Salesforce
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Salesforce Commerce Cloud Certified Platform Developer Certification preferred.
- 3 years of design and development of applications using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation; Experience in Content Management; Experience in creating the Validation Rules, Approval Process, workflows.
- Proficient in AMPscripts and HTML.
- Knowledge of Journeys using Contact Builder & Journey Builder Dashboards.
- Communication Skills - Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, both one-on-one and in group settings, with both onshore and offshore personnel.
- Business Acumen - Understands how business works; knows the competition; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology; and information affecting his/her business and organization. Uses data information to improve service, and acts with customer in mind. Understands the organization’s mission, values, operations, and goals.
- Results Oriented - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Steadfastly pushes self, partners, and others for results. Able to define, measure, and report meaningful measures of service and process effectiveness.
- Process Orientation - Familiarity with the ITIL process model. Uses practices, processes, and systems to manage work and to simplify and use resources efficiently and effectively. Drives change through process design and implementation.
- Planning and Organization - Sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks. Use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Team Oriented - Promotes and facilitates coordination and cooperation among peers.
- Decision Making - Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment. Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one. Sought out by others for advice and solutions. Able to prioritize activities and set goals and milestones.
- Technical Learning - Understands all components of IT infrastructure and how they support the business; is good at learning industry, company, product, or technical knowledge developments.
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package.
Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at jobs.artvan.com.
Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4103