Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Midwest’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Production Manager in the Corporate Communications Department.
You may be asking yourself, what competencies would we be looking for in a Production Manager? Well, we are glad you asked! In this position, directly reporting to the VP of Corporate Communications, you will be responsible for consulting with executives and business partners to develop and create communications that educates internal partners as well as builds the company’s positive branding. The Production Manager will manage the entirety of external and internal communication projects from end-to-end to effectively portray Art Van Furniture PARTNERS values and business initiatives.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manages a variety of external and internal projects, ultimately tasked with the responsibility of effectively communicating the message of Art Van and the purpose, values, and culture of the brand
- Collaborates across the functions of the business to develop and maintain the highest visibility communications projects and change adoption plans for a variety of stakeholders and purposes across a number of platforms
- Consults with executives and multiple business partners to create innovative and creative messages that effectively capture the target audience and ensure that the consistency of messaging accurately reflects Art Van’s brand across all functions
- Produces high-level communications seen across a plethora of messaging channels including intranets, social media, executive interviews, large scale live events, and internal television network.
- Crafts through writing, videography, sound design, editing, graphic design or photography, the digital content used both in external and internal forums, conceptualizing and managing all aspects from end-to-end of the production process.
- Partners with internal and external groups to manage communications, project plans. Manages AVTV network, oversees AVTV studio and archives photography.
- Coaches executives on camera presentations
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Two years of experience in writing, communications, or related field.
- Experience with videography, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, and various video technologies.
- Demonstrated ability in planning and managing multiple projects within prescribed deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to efficiently communicate verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling copy.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to edit and proofread.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at: jobs.artvan.com. Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.