Photo Studio Warehouse Assistant
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Midwest’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Studio Assistant in the Advertising/Media & Print Production Department.
You may be asking yourself, what competencies would we be looking for in a Studio Assistant? Well, we are glad you asked! In this position, directly reporting to the Photo Studio Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Photo Studio with the set-up and clean-up of sets for photography shoots.
Other responsibilities include:
- Construct photo studio sets according to the specifications set by the Photographer and Manager of the Photo Studio.
- Perform studio maintenance and repairs.
- Build sets, wrap and un-wrap merchandise, and order and return merchandise.
- Return merchandise to sales floor or warehouse in same condition and location.
- Track merchandise transfers for inventory.
- Authority as detailed in the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the AVF computer operating system preferred.
- Working Conditions: additional responsibilities of this job includes continuously walks, stand, climb ladders, push, push, grip/grasp, bend, and lift and carry at least fifty (50) lbs.
- Able to operate hand power tools.
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at jobs.artvan.com.
Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4493