Omni-Channel Project Manager, eCommerce
Art Van Furniture, the Midwest’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking an Omni-Channel Project Manager to join the eCommerce Department.
In this position, directly reporting to the Director, Omni-Channel Sales for Art Van Furniture, you will work with store operations, eCommerce marketing & merchandising, store design, and IT to deliver successful implementation, training, marketing, and operations of Omni- channel programs. The Omni-Channel Project Manager will develop, implement and oversee digital programs that are developed to create a more seamless experience across retail and web channels. Responsibilities include program development, interaction, collaboration, and adoption with retail and contract operators, KPI development, and objective tracking and optimization.
- Assist with the development of the Omni-Channel strategic plan related to key initiatives, launches and existing programs.
- Business owner of all Omni-Channel programs. This includes, but is not limited to ongoing analysis of the business, communication of program results on a regular basis, proactive insights to grow the program operationally or financially, guide and contribute to decisions on overall strategy and program development.
- Responsible for strategic and conceptual design, implementation, ongoing program management, and analysis of programs and projects that support the Omni-Channel Strategy. This includes management of multiple complex projects at one time. Partner cross functionally with teams such as Store Operations, Marketing, IT, Store Design, etc. throughout the lifecycle of testing and evaluation of new capabilities that improve our existing Omni-Channel programs or introduce new concepts. Will be the overall point of contact for programs and projects including project plans, timelines, deliverables, troubleshooting issues, and performance monitoring & management to achieve results.
- Prepares and plans the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that Omni-Channel initiatives, launches, etc. are managed within authorized budgets
- Maintain an authoritative knowledge of Omni-Channel success factors, trends and best practices. Benchmark and maintain an awareness of emerging Omni-Channel technologies. Identify new areas of Omni opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
- Own voice of employee direct feedback process and key action items in an effort to improve guest and internal processes
- Partner with Store Communications & Training/Education to prepare necessary tools for ongoing education of artvan.com, new digital initiatives, and endless aisle assortment
- Relentless focus on removing friction from the store & web experience to improve top line and bottom line impact
Emphasis on what's next and understanding key trends and solutions to improve competitiveness and customer satisfaction key.
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration or related field; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience of working in a Digital Commerce or IT environment
- Strong customer orientation with excellent communication skills across various medias including: written, verbal, and phone.
- Extensive understanding of project management principles, methods and techniques.
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, exercise good judgment and be flexible in response to change
- Proficient in Word, Excel and the computer operating systems.
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at jobs.artvan.com. Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2607