The Office Manager’s role is to oversee, manage, coordinate, and provide hands on leadership for the store’s office; and to ensure Company’s goals, objectives and standards are met or exceeded. These goals and standards include but are not limited to developing and maintaining a top office team, creating a unique guest service culture and seeking ways for the office to drive profitable sales.
- Ensures guest satisfaction by actively managing the guest experience at the counter or on the phone (pre and post-sale).
- Oversees processes related to office security (debit, credit and cash balancing; bank deposits; bad debt collections; and knowledge of current consumer finance programs and accurate completion of contracts) to reduce loss to AVF.
- Partners with sales management to resolve guest "source" calls and reduce cancellations.
- Recommends hires; establishes work schedules; manages time and attendance; trains, assigns, directs and reviews work; writes and delivers performance reviews; and addresses performance/conduct issues through the corrective action process for assigned office staff.
- Office staff is scheduled appropriately for coverage while minimizing payroll expenses.
- Assist in inventory management by ensuring transfers, returns, and undelivered merchandise are properly recorded and documented in AVF system.
Skills / Requirements
- Experience: One to two years of experience in office occupations or accounting.
- Technical Skills: Ability to use and understand Excel, Word or other accounting packages.
Art Van is an equal opportunity employer who offers competitive wages combined with an excellent benefits package including profit sharing and a 401(k). If you are interested, apply on-line at: jobs.artvan.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3574