Information Systems Business Analyst - eCommerce
Art Van Furniture, the Midwest’s premier furniture retailer and one of America’s top 20 furniture retailers, is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our Information Systems department working with our eCommerce team.
Our company is in the midst of significant growth for our eCommerce division. The Information Systems Business Analyst will be responsible for working with the eCommerce team on various projects including a change of our platform to Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and working with outside consultants on enhancements and growth of our eCommerce system. Reporting to the Manager for Web Development, this position will be a key member of our eCommerce strategy team, which has the goal to create one of the most productive eCommerce platforms in our industry. Other duties include:
- Managing projects with significant business impacts and resources.
- Reviewing, analyzing and evaluating workflow, business systems and user needs.
- Ensuring proper design, documentation and program functionality.
Skills / Requirements
The position requires the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Information Systems, Business Systems or related field).
- Three (3) to seven (7) years’ experience as a Business Analyst or technical project manager in a large eCommerce environment required, preferably with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies and use of the Jira / Confluence tool set is required. Scrum Master certification is desired.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Expert knowledge level in current hardware, software, operating systems, protocols, and standards.
- Excellent writing, communications, facilitation, and presentation skills.
Art Van is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. If you are interested, apply on-line at: jobs.artvan.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3128