Human Resources Manager - Distribution Center
Art Van Furniture (www.artvan.com), one of the most successful furniture and mattress retailers in the nation is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Corporate Human Resources Manager this position is responsible for all aspects of human capital management within our distribution and supply chain network. Duties include:
- Developing and implementing staffing plans for our warehouses and distribution hubs.
- Overseeing all associate relations work within the supply chain organization.
- Handling associate recognition and engagement activities designed to maximize associate engagement and morale.
- Designing, maintaining and overseeing all functional training within the group.
- Strong focus on training, coaching, and development of our leadership team to drive retention at all levels.
- Assisting the corporate human resources team with developing human resources and developmental initiatives.
Skills / Requirements
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business; (human resources preferred), or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years in a significant HR role in a distribution/manufacturing environment.
- High energy and excellent communication skills (written/verbal).
- Proven ability to achieve results through collaboration and personal initiative.
- Familiarity with Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity; please apply on-line at jobs.artvan.com. Art Van is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages, excellent benefits, and an unlimited future.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3065