Head of Media
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Midwest’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Vice President of Media in the Marketing Department.
You may be asking yourself, what competencies would we be looking for in a Vice President of Media? Well, we are glad you asked! In this position, directly reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will lead Art Van’s marketing efforts to drive customer acquisition across our portfolio of products and brands. Accountable for the achievement of KPIs such as improvement of ROI by marketing campaign.
Other responsibilities include:
- Meet customer growth goals, identify and execute new growth opportunities, and understand the success and performance levers of the business
- Plan, develop and oversee acquisition marketing strategies and work closely with key third party vendors for smooth implementation
- Own the customer journey through the acquisition funnel via traditional media channels, digital, CRM, mobile focus, social, etc.
- Responsible for channel-specific marketing strategies aimed at maximizing volume while optimizing customer value
- Work with customer feedback and business partners to prepare program objectives, plans, and strategies to facilitate the growth of business
- Work with creative development team to ensure best practices, brand building creative is fully leveraged through each marketing touchpoint
- Work to oversee the execution of all PPC campaigns to lower cost, increase click through, etc.
- Oversee digital media spending across key acquisition channels
- Develop remarketing strategies to target potential customers and bring them back to Art Van for conversion
- Authority as detailed in the Company’s Standard Operating Procedure
Skills / Requirements
This person will lead a team of channel experts focused on traditional media, digital, social, and CRM
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in a media leadership marketing role working with both off-line and online media.
- 7+ years of experience in the development, planning and execution of customer acquisition marketing plans to drive transformative business results
- Highly analytical and strong ability to tell a story and inform acquisition with complex customer data
- Experience executing go-to-market initiatives across multiple functions (e.g., new product roll-outs, campaigns, promotions)
- Capable of being a collaborative change agent, fluent in leading cross functional teams to a common goal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial hands on approach along with the ability to work at a fast pace, meet deadlines, and get results.
- Must be detailed-oriented with ability to oversee projects from origin through execution
- Competency in shaping and delivering an effective strategic vision within a dynamic, ever-changing competitive landscape is a must.
- The ability to interact and communicate with various levels in the organization from individual contributors to C-level is required.
- Experience within a fast-growing Omni-channel or eCommerce environment that has successfully created acquisition loops through SEO, UGC, referral, and paid media.
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at jobs.artvan.com. Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4363