Facility Technicians ensures Company’s buildings and grounds are well-maintained and safe. Conducts inspections and performs minor repairs. Reviews services completed by contractors and vendors for quality assurance.
- Conducts inspections on buildings and grounds (e.g. roof, parking lot, masonry, and interior and exterior lighting) to ensure proper maintenance and safety.
- Identifies and troubleshoots minor repairs/service for building, grounds and/or equipment problems.
- Inspects work of vendors to ensure satisfactory completion. Notifies Facility Coordinator of quality issues.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent. (Technical degree in related field preferred.)
- A minimum of three (3) years of building/grounds maintenance experience. (Multi-site experience preferred.)
- Must have working knowledge of electrical, carpentry, plumbing and HVAC.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3565