Director: Loyalty & Retention Marketing, Marketing
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Mid-West’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Director of Loyalty & Retention Marketing, in the Marketing Department.
You may be asking yourself, what competencies would we be looking for in a Director of Loyalty and Retention Marketing? Well, we are glad you asked! In this position, directly reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing and Analytics, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and advancing the company’s capabilities & programs in support of Art Van’s customer retention and customer lifetime value initiatives. Also developing the appropriate multi-channel contact strategies and programs to drive revenue via actionable customer insights.
- Evolve and execute Loyalty strategy, developing 360 Loyalty marketing plan inclusive of necessary incentives, animations, partnerships, and messages to drive purchase frequency.
- Partner closely with project management, e-Commerce, Finance, and IT teams to map out a plan for Loyalty expansion
- Drive segmentation, A/B testing, channel and creative optimization to maximize response and drive growth and engagement in key customer metrics (active rate, frequency, retention, AOS).
- Establish and measure customer acquisition, retention, & loyalty goals. Work across company to identify and share best practices resulting in roadmaps for acquisition, retention, and Loyalty.
- Partner closely with the analytics team, providing direction to customer analytics team inclusive of establishing analytics roadmap, writing analytics briefs, and aligning on methodology and approach to measurement of customer lifetime value
- Establish and measure customer retention & loyalty goals. Work across the company to identify and share best practices resulting in retention/loyalty roadmap
- Uncover business opportunities through analysis of customer, web, and marketing data. Share findings with stakeholders inclusive of e-Commerce, Merchandising, Planning, and Retail executives
- Lead e-Mail marketing team, identifying process opportunities and improvements to current ways of working
- Management of program budgets and achievement of customer revenue targets. Identification of opportunities to further drive revenue through customer campaigns and improve marketing efficiencies
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- BS degree or a combination of equivalent experience and education
- Solid understanding of retail and eCommerce business required
- E-mail marketing experience required
- Loyalty program marketing and management experience
- Ability to review metrics, analyze, draw conclusions and recommend immediate action
- Solid understanding of analytics, including segmentation and applicable metrics for all tactics and channels
- Passion for customer centric marketing and strong interest in leveraging data to achieve business outcomes
- MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Minimum of 5 years at the Director level in customer marketing, CRM, and/or analytics
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at jobs.artvan.com. Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3047