Director - Digital Transformation
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Mid-West’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Director, Digital Transformation to join the Digital Commerce Department.
In this highly visible position, directly reporting to the Head of Digital Operations for Art Van Furniture, you will be in charge of leading the transformation and driving digital capabilities and growth across Art Van. In addition, the position will be responsible for the following:
- Hands on experience developing, rolling out, and operating omni-channel initiatives that include, at a minimum, a mixture of digital and physical retail channels, along with a demonstrated understanding of the business and technological complexity involved in pulling them together;
- Drives accountability and owns New Product Launches including creating the optimal program structure, program kick off, building a high performing team, facilitating workshops, and program budget.
- Ensures Program Sponsors and stakeholders are regularly engaged for input/consultation communicating any emerging risks and corresponding mitigation plans. Provides transparent and timely reporting to all stakeholders.
- Accountable to successfully deliver assigned program(s) and results through cross functional collaboration and partnering with the Executive Program Leads and enterprise-wide stakeholders.
- Lead the solution design and proposal development for achieving the transformation.
- Work cross functionally with Retail, eCommerce, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Marketing, IT, and Finance.
- Set specific digital objectives and monitor progress.
- Authority as detailed in the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Apply corporate values (PARTNERS.)
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Finance, or Management with focus on eCommerce fulfillment.
- Minimum five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in eCommerce or Retail Operations
- Enterprise-level Program Management / PMO experience with responsibility for delivering large, complex cross-functional initiatives and managing teams.
- Experience with Organizational Change Management driven by the adoption of digital strategies
- Demonstrated ability to manage operational details while maintaining strategic understanding.
- Experience with quantitative analysis, creative problem solving and complex project management.
- Ability to determine structure, priorities, and drive results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with various retail inventory systems.
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at jobs.artvan.com. Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2990