Director Customer Service and Sales Support-Art Van Flooring
Art Van Flooring, a division of Art Van Furniture is hiring a Director of Customer Service and Sales Support to join our team. This is high level role that will play a big part in our continued growth of the flooring brand at Art Van Furniture.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Art Van Flooring, the Director of Customer Service and Sales Support will be responsible for driving the installation process and customer experience to exceed guest expectations every time. In this role you will work very close with our installation teams, merchandise and product teams to collaborate on best in class service and process.
Specific duties include:
- Regular meetings and visits with vendors.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly sales forecasting and analysis
- Expense management
- Leading Install and service teams and responsible for hiring talent to support growth.
- Driving Top line sales and margin through best in class process.
Other requirements include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 10-years of experience in sales and 5-years in sales support role. Retail Flooring or big ticket home improvement sales would be highly preferred.
- Proven experience building and managing sales teams in a multi-unit environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Strong Analytical skills and ability to lead/manage multiple priorities.
- Best in Class Customer service experience and ability to create a highly engaged team to drive results that matter.
Art Van is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and incentive plan combined with an excellent benefits package. Apply on-line: jobs.artvan.com
Learn more about Art Van Furniture by clicking on the following link to see a video about our organization. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2599