Director: Creative Digital, Advertising/Marketing
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge branding and creative design? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Mid-West’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Director of Creative Digital in the Advertising/Marketing department.
You may be asking yourself, what competencies would we be looking for in a Director of Creative Digital? Well, we are glad you asked! In this position, directly reporting to the Vice President of Brand Strategy and Creative, you will be responsible for creating high quality, brand breakthrough digital experiences that blend content with commerce for the family of Art Van brands: Art Van Furniture, Pure Sleep, and Outlet. Oversee the digital team to develop quality messages that interpret Art Van vision and brand.
- Responsible for ensuring our brand vision is consistent, globally, across all platforms.
- Present original ideas while understanding and respecting the heritage of the brand.
- Collaborate with senior creatives, marketing brand leads, licensee partners, and design.
- Oversee a myriad of projects adhering to creative briefs, timelines, and budgets.
- Create a best in class consumer focused experience to meet the needs of the family of Art Van brands.
- Support creative team leaders in designing digital marketing assets across various platforms.
- Present and develop engaging innovative e-commerce experiences (focusing on mobile and responsive design) to gain leadership alignment. Be familiar with competitive landscape.
- Use Photoshop, web technology, image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form, photo retouching and color balancing to create digital messages.
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related area; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of five years’ digital experience. Experience in e-commerce and/or retail preferred
- Expert level Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and Photoshop skills with a strong understanding in web file types and coding languages
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML, and video editing are a plus
- Strong attention to detail, organize, creative problem solver with exceptional creativity and excellent communication skills
- Experience with Illustrator, Premier, Prop, and Final Cut
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at jobs.artvan.com. Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3210