Director, Acquisition Marketing
Director, Acquisition Marketing
Art Van Furniture is the Mid-West’s largest furniture and mattress retailer with over $1.4 billion in annual sales. Currently operating in over 180 locations in nine states under the Art Van Furniture, Levin Furniture, Wolf Furniture, Pure Sleep, and Scott Shuptrine Interiors banners, we have grown dramatically over the past decade and expect to continue that growth in the future.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, Media and Analytics, the Director, Acquisition Marketing will lead acquisition marketing efforts and drive customer acquisition across our portfolio of products and brands. The ideal candidate for this role is a hard-working, creative, and energetic person who enjoys the challenge of a digital startup environment.
- Meet customer growth goals, identify and execute new growth opportunities, and understand the success and performance levers of the business
- Plan, develop and oversee acquisition marketing strategies and work closely with key third party vendors for smooth implementation
- Own the customer journey through the acquisition funnel via email, mobile push, on platform banners, dynamic content, etc.
- Responsible for channel-specific marketing strategies aimed at maximizing volume while optimizing customer value
- Work with customer feedback and business partners to prepare program objectives, plans, and strategies to facilitate the growth of business
- Responsible for 1:1 marketing, Winback, Abandon Cart, and growth from existing customers via digital, social and email
- Work to oversee the execution of all PPC campaigns to lower cost, increase click through, etc.
- Oversee digital media spending across key acquisition channels
- Develop remarketing strategies to target potential customers and bring them back to Art Van for conversion
- Manage in-house SEO strategy to ensure strong organic search traffic growth
- Oversee and improve website SEO performance, implement best practices, and identify new opportunities to improve SEO performance
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required. MBA with a concentration in Marketing is strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in a digitally focused marketing role
- 7+ years of experience in the development, planning and execution of customer acquisition marketing plans to drive transformative business results with a focus on digital
- Must have the willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a high growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial Omni-channel environment.
- Highly analytical and strong ability to tell a story and inform acquisition with complex customer data
- Experience executing go-to-market initiatives across multiple functions (e.g., new product roll-outs, campaigns, promotions)
- Capable of being a collaborative change agent, fluent in leading cross functional teams to a common goal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial hands on approach along with the ability to work at a fast pace, meet deadlines, and get results.
- Must be detailed-oriented with ability to oversee projects from origin through execution
- Competency in shaping and delivering an effective strategic vision within a dynamic, ever-changing competitive landscape is a must.
- The ability to interact and communicate with various levels in the organization from individual contributors to C-level is required.
- Experience within a fast-growing Omni-channel or eCommerce environment that has successfully created acquisition loops through SEO, UGC, referral, and paid media.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2612