Digital Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Midwest’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager in the Marketing Department.
You may be asking yourself, what competencies would we be looking for in a Digital Marketing Manager? Well, we are glad you asked! In this position, directly reporting to the Vice President of Acquisition Marketing, you will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of the organization’s digital marketing presence. The digital marketing manager will be responsible for ensuring that Art Van leverages best practices in paid search and display in order to drive both new customer acquisition as well as existing customer retention.
Other responsibilities include:
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s digital presence Coordinate digital marketing projects across departments
- Work with creative development team to ensure best practices, brand building creative is fully leveraged through digital marketing touchpoints
- Track and report on all digital marketing metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for digital marketing properties
- Keep current with emerging digital technologies through relevant blogs, listservs and events
Authority as detailed in the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years managing strategy and execution for high traffic digital marketing program.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at: jobs.artvan.com. Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4153