Digital Commerce - Senior Product Manager
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Mid-West’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Senior Product Manager in the Digital Commerce department.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the digital product strategy for the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (website) and to develop best-in-class furniture experiences for millions of Art Van customers. Lead and transform an established Product team, setting the strategy and defining roadmaps for the website portfolio. The Product Manager is responsible for defining and prioritizing the product backlog, so as to streamline the execution of program priorities, while maintaining conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components that the team is responsible for experience. The Product Manager is responsible for serving as the Voice of the Customer. Other responsibilities include:
- Establish product vision and strategy for high complexity products. This includes product vision, benefits, capabilities, value metrics, competitive landscape, current state landscape.
- Partner with Business and Enterprise Architecture on definition of target architecture for product and ensures alignment while executing product roadmap. Drive discovery of product capabilities.
- Continually educate product team members on business process and customer value of product capabilities.
- Work with key stakeholders to define product roadmap, high level prioritization, product value metrics. Leads stakeholder collaboration to make execution trade-off decisions (e.g., achievement of target architecture vs. business value vs. infrastructure complexity).
- Lead continuous stakeholder engagement for the product team to understand needs, define epics and features, and gain feedback on design and working software.
- Establish target product value metrics and track them throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Communicate product vision, capabilities and value to various audiences. Report on product metrics, roadmap, and financials to leadership and governing bodies.
- May be responsible for product resource level financial plan and oversight. Establish and manage product roadmap. Establish and gain executive approval for product business cases and manage business cases thereafter.
- Drive product development from conceptualization through launch creating actionable plans and work streams for new product features.
- Manage the execution of initiatives by working with scrum teams, while setting and managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks.
- Partner with the business to unearth opportunities that will have significant measurable impact; with UX to define good outcomes through experiential testing, ensuring we are building the right experience for a diverse range of intents.
- Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved mechanisms for visibility, ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.
Skills / Requirements
The position requires the following qualifications:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or physical demands required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar area, or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or equivalent (Oracle, Magento, etc.) required.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in Product Management with a minimum 3 years of SEO experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically working as the product owner or scrum master on a cross-functional team.
- The ability to work independently on advanced SEO projects with little oversight.
- Demonstrated expertise optimizing conversion funnels, UX, A/B testing, analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated success delivering high quality, innovative tech products / services at scale in an environment where priorities shift rapidly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals.
Art Van is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. If you are interested, apply on-line at jobs.artvan.com. Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3984