Customer Service Representative Full Time or Part Time
Art Van Furniture, the Midwest’s largest independent Furniture and Mattress retailer is seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our rapidly expanding and highly successful team.
Customer Service Representatives provide customer service and clerical support for the stores. Assist guests in resolving their questions, concerns and issues on purchases.
- Assist guests telephoning or coming in to the store in resolving their questions, concerns and issues on purchases.
- Answer incoming telephone calls; direct callers to the appropriate person.
- Process guest invoices and payments on purchases
- Balance cash drawer daily at the end of shift.
- Contact guests regarding: Merchandise availability, scheduling delivery or customer pick-up
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service or related retail sales experience.
- Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal communication skills & good listening skills
- Exhibits a calm and professional demeanor in resolving difficult situations with guests
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3254