Customer Service Representative - full & part time
Our Customer Service Representative is a key role in leading an exceptional customer service experience at our Art Van Furniture stores. Providing information and solutions for our customers is our goal. We are seeking Full Time and Part Time candidates to join our team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsive to incoming calls and guiding customers to appropriate departments and/or persons
- Effectiveness in getting resolution that satisfies our guests questions and needs
- Skilled in daily cash & credit transactions, as well as tender balancing
- Assist with daily processes as related to our layaway policy, customer payments, invoice & delivery verifications
- A minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Interpersonal communication skills; written & verbal
- Professional & Organized
- Excellent attendance
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background screening
Apply Now at: jobs.artvan.com
We welcome veterans to apply
Skills / Requirements
Besides an "outgoing" and "eager to please" personality, the positions require:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of customer service or retail experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in computers and clear understanding of Word and Excel.
Veterans are encouraged to apply. Art Van is an equal opportunity employer who offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. If you are interested, apply on-line at: jobs.artvan.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3110