Customer Service Engagement Trainer
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Mid-West’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Customer Service Engagement Trainer Manager in the Customer Service Department.
You may be asking yourself, what competencies would we be looking for in a Customer Service Engagement Trainer? Well, we are glad you asked! In this position, directly reporting to the Manager of Customer Service, you will be responsible for owning the ‘Heart of Art’ program for Customer Service. This includes the effective development, modification, implementation, facilitation and measurement of training and development programs for Customer Service agents to achieve their Peak service performance. Within scope of the program are processes for best practice operational training, quality management, performance management, and customer service excellence training. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop, design, and implement the ‘Heart of Art’ strategic training and engagement plan for Customer Service associates.
- Conduct and facilitate Customer Service training for:
- New associates
- Continued training of existing associates
- In-store training
- Vendor lead training
- New policies and procedures.
- Measure effectiveness of training programs with pre and post testing, Service and Delivery KPI performance, surveys, and interviews; including daily monitoring for quality on phone, email, and Live Chat and individual KPIs.
- Develop effective training material utilizing a variety of media; one page documents, quick reference guides, AVTV, etc.
- Modify training programs as needed.
- Prepare training reports to monitor compliance.
- Keep abreast of current trends in training and development.
- Authority as detailed in the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education and experience.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in sales, training and development, organizational development, teaching, or other related field. Preferably with a minimum of 1 year facilitating training or coaching.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package.
Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at: jobs.artvan.com.
Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4151