Customer Service Consultants
If you like helping people, we’ve got the job for you! Art Van Furniture, Michigan’s premier furniture retailer and one of America’s top 20 furniture retailers, is growing very rapidly. Our growth has created opportunities for Customer Service Call Center Consultants to join our award winning Customer Service team.
As a part of our Customer Service team you will be a big part of what makes shopping at Art Van Furniture "easy and delightful" as you respond to and resolve guest concerns in a professional, timely and effective manner.
Your duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls using an automated call system
- Assisting guests who come in person to our service center with questions, dropping off or picking up merchandise for repair
- Following-up with guests (via telephone or e-mail) regarding their concern in a professional, timely and satisfactory manner
- Verifying guest purchases through invoice lookup
- Determining if the merchandise is under warranty and which warranty applies
- Scheduling appointments for service calls to guests’ homes.
- Setting appointments for in-home and in-store repairs.
- Oversee daily specialized delivery processes with delivery drivers.
- Process payments for services including cash, checks or credit.
- Communicate effectively the features and benefits of the warranty programs.
Skills / Requirements
Besides an "outgoing" and "eager to please" personality, the positions require:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of customer service or retail experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in computers and clear understanding of Word and Excel.
Veterans are encouraged to apply. Art Van is an equal opportunity employer who offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. If you are interested, apply on-line at: jobs.artvan.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3225