Customer Pick Up - Team Leader
Responsible for ensuring guest pick-ups are processed accurately, timely and in a courteous manner. Oversee Customer Pick-Up associates assigned to the store.
- Verify and prep merchandise for guest pick up in accordance with store’s procedures.
- Ensure merchandise is loaded and secured in the guest’s vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Unload and prep merchandise returned to store by guest in a safe and courteous manner, and in accordance with store’s procedures.
- Assist guests with questions regarding their purchase by directing them to the appropriate associate if the answer is not readily available.
- Ensure merchandise being returned to warehouse is properly wrapped.
- Unload shuttle trucks and scan merchandise into store.
- Move showroom merchandise and display as directed.
- Work with store management and visual merchandisers to ensure showroom floor moves are completed according to plan.
- Ensure the backroom is clean and organized.
- Support the Loss Prevention program including but not limited to, building and parking lot are free of safety hazards; building and trucks are locked and secured in the evening; monitors inventory; and verifies guest order and paperwork. Immediately report suspicious activity.
- Assist in inventory process as directed.
- Assign work; provide training, guidance and support to associates; provides feedback
- input to supervisor/manager for performance reviews
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent along with warehouse equipment certification required, if needed at store location.
- Experience: A minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Customer Pick-Up Associate.
- Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to lead
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
All Art Van employees are required to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3870