Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Midwest’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Community Manager in the Digital Commerce Sales Department.
You may be asking yourself, what competencies would we be looking for in a Community Manager? Well, we are glad you asked! In this position, directly reporting to the Manager of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for providing pre and post-sale support for all customers and building and maintaining customer relations through pre and post-sale communication using a variety of outlets, including, but not limited to: social media, question and answer, reviews, as well as telephone and email. Additionally, you will help support the sales team in delivering a best in class experience from pre-purchase to post-delivery.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist guests with their questions, concerns, or issues through a variety of outlets (social media, Q&A, reviews, etc.)
- Monitor and respond to customer surveys
- Review daily reporting and resolve outstanding concerns and corrections needed.
- Class II moderation - ensures that we are aware of the status of Class II orders and can provide the guest information regarding their order in a timely manner.
- Processes FedEx claims for damaged or missing FedEx claims as well as communicates the proper information to any requesting store.
- Aiding the sales team through Live Chat when needed.
- Partnering with all sales and service teams to resolve guest concerns submitted through above channels.
- Partnering with custom orders to maintain up to date information on Class II.
- Contacting guests regarding merchandise availability, scheduling delivery, pre/post-delivery courtesy calls ensuring the delivery/merchandise were satisfactory.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- A minimum of one (1) year retail sales or other related customer service experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Exhibits a calm professional demeanor in resolving difficult situations with guests.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable with Word and Excel, as well as other computer operating systems
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at: jobs.artvan.com. Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.