Client Specialist - full and part time
Art Van Furniture, Michigan's largest furniture retailer and America's largest independent furniture retailer, is growing! Our growth is your opportunity for success! We are seeking a Client Specialist to join our team.
The Client Specialist is to deliver an exceptional guest experience through relationship selling and guest follow-up thus maximizing sales opportunities, delivering profitable sales and creating Client Loyalty. The Client Specialist I is learning the role of sales with Key Results Areas: Delivered Sales, Value Adds, Net Average Sale, Email Address, Collection, and Net Promoter Score. Other responsibilities include:
- Works collaboratively and effectively with other sales staff and leadership to meets or exceed team sales goals and works with sales coach to build plans for improvement areas.
- Maximizes every customer opportunity by following the GUEST selling process (i.e. establishing a relationship, providing accurate product solutions, suggestive selling, and customer follow up) and properly leveraging other sales expertise or relationships when appropriate.
- Meets or exceeds the store’s Value Add goals.
- Promotes team work and depicts behaviors that are in line with our PARTNERS Values.
- Frequently utilizes Sales Associate Workbench tools to improve Key Results Areas (i.e. undelivered business, lead generation and sales performance results)
- Actively participates in training and sales meetings; applies learning to improve performance and promote self-development.
- Acts as an ambassador for Art Van; implements creative ideas for additional business by networking and prospecting
- Assists as needed or requested and at least daily in maintaining store standards and store appearance.
- Authority as detailed in the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a customer service environment preferably in an environment that has, at a minimum, required add on sales. Previous inside sales experience selling packages preferred.
- Ability to complete Art Van internal basic certification for Pure Sleep within three months of hire
- Communication skills that span all levels of people
- Familiarity with computers and the ability to learn and use Art Van’s POS system.
- Previous work experience where timeliness and attention to detail were required
- Previous experience learning large amounts of data in a short time and using it to complete a process
- The ability to work collaboratively and exercise judgment on when to leverage other team members to assist in the customer experience.
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package.
Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at jobs.artvan.com.
Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4110